We use the following suppliers:
• Ardex: For more than 60 years, ARDEX has been the quality leader for an entire industry, offering excellent building chemicals with supreme processing reliability – the brand of choice for installers and wholesalers. ARDEX today is still an independent family-owned business. This means that in our permanent efforts to achieve market-shaping innovations, we have been able to retain our most important tradition: uncompromising quality. This is something we guarantee by applying the latest rigidly enforced quality assurance procedures. It’s no coincidence that ARDEX is regarded as the premium partner in the buildings chemicals sector.
• Allproof: Allproof has placed itself at the forefront of design, quality and service for the construction industry and has high levels of communication with other leaders in the industry ensuring designers and tradespeople alike get the best in innovative and quality products when they need them. Allproof prides itself on being able to solve problems that can delay a project and because of this new products are being developed all the time.
• Nuplex: From the polymers in our resins, to the chemistry between you and us, chemistry is at the core of who we are. Across our network of experts, we are committed to meeting your existing and future challenges with innovative products and technologies, on-going technical support and personal service.
• Nuralite: Nuralite are committed to excellence in its products, its installations and its service.
• Rubber Roofing Co Group: The RUBBER ROOFING CO BUTYL is the flagship product of THE RUBBER ROOFING CO and is available in 1 and 1.5 millimetre thickness, normally in black, with other colours subject to availability.
• Waterproofing systems: Waterproofing Systems is one of the larger waterproofing membrane importers/suppliers to the New Zealand construction market. With branches based in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch, Waterproofing Systems can easily provide services to the entire country.
• Equus Industries: Equus Industries provide technical solutions for Architects, Engineers, Property Managers and Contractors in the building industry. One system does not fit all – Equus can provide solutions, systems, specifications and warranties.